Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers
Let Our Attorneys in Pennsylvania & New Jersey Stand up for Your Rights
If you or a family member is injured in a car accident, you may have the right to bring a claim for less-than-deadly results or other non-permanent injuries. Car crashes often result in both physical injuries and the loss of income or a decreased income of future earning potential. Even short periods of work loss following a serious injury can be financially devastating. Our experienced car accident attorneys in Philadelphia have won numerous cases and can help you earn fair compensation.
Some of the motor vehicle accident cases we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- School bus accidents
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents
- Airplane accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Drunk driving
- Defective brakes
- Pedestrian accidents
Whether you are the driver, passenger, or a pedestrian, our firm is committed to helping you ensure your medical bills are paid, there is recovery for fair compensation for your injuries, and consideration is given for any future loss of income/earning capacity or the need for future medical care. It is important to consult with an attorney soon after the collision to obtain sound advice regarding your legal rights. Valuable evidence and critical witness statements could be lost if you wait to seek legal counsel.
Call (215) 392-6616 to find out how our firm can fight for you.
How We Can Help
At Ginsburg & Associates, our team of experienced car accident attorneys in Philadelphia understand how insurance companies defend claims, creating a level playing field for your case to reach a positive settlement or verdict.
If you have been injured in an accident, make sure to:
- Contact police and file a report of the accident, document the scene with pictures and/or video if possible
- See a physician immediately, documenting any and all injuries
- Contact Ginsburg & Associates to discuss your claim and compensation rights
The litigation of your motor vehicle case may be further complicated when the vehicle that struck you either does not have enough insurance or has no insurance at all. At Ginsburg & Associates, our car accident lawyers have the experience to quickly and thoroughly evaluate the situation in order to help you achieve a favorable outcome.
Some of our recent motor vehicle accidents victories include:
- $3,105,000.00 Settlement –High-speed police chase, which resulted in a bad crash. A pregnant passenger in the car that made a left in front of the cars involved in the chase went into premature labor and the child was born with cerebral palsy.
- $998,228.00 Settlement –Rear-end motor vehicle accident resulting in serious injuries.
- $750,000.00 Settlement –Single female drowned when the driver lost control and went into a canal. The accident occurred in California and settled for the policy limit.
- $400,000 Settlement –Pedestrian who was struck by police car while crossing the street suffered a broken leg.
- $320,000.00 Settlement –EMT injured in a collision while in the back of an ambulance resulting in a fracture to the thoracic spine.
- $2,625,000.00 Settlement –Pedestrian’s foot run over by a bus while crossing the street at a location marked no pedestrian crossing, resulting in below the knee amputation.
- $300,000.00 Verdict –Cervical spine injury resulting from a rear-end motor vehicle collision
- $261,000.00 Settlement –Bicyclist struck by a car.
- $701,250.00 Settlement –Bicyclist killed after colliding with a parked tractor-trailer on a highway.
- $300,000.00 Settlement –Pedestrian struck by an automobile.
- $225,000.00 Settlement –Driver injured when cut off by another vehicle causing a collision.
- $75,000 Verdict –Soft tissue injuries as a result of a police car running a red light.
The main reason for the increase in traffic accidents is that there are more cars on the road and more people today drive under the influence of drugs and alcohol. If anyone you know has been in an accident and suffered injuries, they have a right to fair compensation from the responsible party. Head injuries and broken bones pose a serious threat to your future and can result in damages worth millions of dollars that can be negotiated by auto injury attorneys. Our experienced car accident lawyers in Philadelphia can help you get the fair compensation you deserve.
Baby in Delay of C Section $15,000,000
Police Negligence $3,200,000
Bus Accident $3,105,000
Pedestrian Injury $2,625,000
Medical Malpractice $2,000,000
Premises Liability $1,890,000
Civil Rights Violation $1,200,000
Motor Vehicle Accident $998,228
DUI Motor Vehicle Accident $985,000
Burn Injury $770,000 + Waiver of $1M WC Lien Settlement
Team Approach to Handling Your Case
Your case is given personal attention from every member of our experienced team.
Online Case Evaluation
Get your case started before you leave your home; your information is completely confidential.
Win or It's Free Guaranteed
We offer a No Recovery, No Fee Contingency to fight your case. You can contact us for a free consultation.
Multi-Million Dollar Settlements
Our determination and relentlessness in court has resulted in multi-millions in settlements and verdicts.