Slip & Fall Attorneys in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & New Jersey
We Are with You Every Step of the Way
The traumatic impact of slip and fall incidents can cause victims unmanageable medical expenses. If you or a loved one has suffered a slip and fall injury while on an unmarked or unsafe property, you may be able to recover compensation. Seek the help of Ginsburg & Associates Trial Lawyers to receive knowledgeable advice on how to proceed with your case. Our Philadelphia slip and fall injury lawyers can guide you through every step of the way and help you should any professional and ethical matters arise. We also draft the legal documents in preparation for your case and evaluation of any compensation in order to obtain justice. We follow a strict code of conduct as slip and fall attorneys and provide strict confidentiality and loyalty to every client under our care.
To speak with a member of our legal team, call (215) 392-6616 or submit an online information form.
Hazards that Can Cause a Slip & Fall Accident
In Philadelphia and New Jersey, incidents involving icy walkways are common and can lead to head injuries, torn ligaments, and more.
Other hazardous conditions that can cause slip and falls include:
- Wet or greasy floors: Water, grease, food, and chemicals can be floor contaminants
- Drainage issues: When water spills onto floors from backed-up/broken pipes
- Clutter: Anything obstructing a path that shouldn’t be there like cable, hoses or wire
- Uneven steps or stairs: Marked uneven stairs and a handrail can prevent these falls
- Poor lighting: Insufficient lighting or burnt out light bulbs can cause unnecessary injuries
Our Philadelphia slip and fall lawyers are dedicated to providing reliable assistance to determine the liabilities of your accident and fairly represent your case.
How Our Firm Can Help with Your Slip & Fall Case
The litigation process of your specific case takes into consideration the possibility of negligence on the part of property owners. Our firm has the resources to investigate the parties involved to determine where responsibility lies for an injury, including the testing of an area (resistance testing).
Important facts that may help with your case include:
- If the property owner has provided warning signs or indicators of wet floors
- If the property owner has ensured that surfaces are safe for the pedestrian at all times
- If the property owner has done something after a pedestrian pointed out the unsafe walking areas
Our firm is committed to building a strong case to aggressively pursue all possible remedies and compensation available through civil courts.
Baby in Delay of C Section $15,000,000
Medical Malpractice $8,000,000
Police Negligence $3,200,000
Bus Accident $3,105,000
Pedestrian Injury $2,625,000
Medical Malpractice $2,000,000
Premises Liability $1,890,000
Civil Rights Violation $1,200,000
Motor Vehicle Accident $998,228
DUI Motor Vehicle Accident $985,000
Team Approach to Handling Your Case
Your case is given personal attention from every member of our experienced team.
Online Case Evaluation
Get your case started before you leave your home; your information is completely confidential.
Win or It's Free Guaranteed
We offer a No Recovery, No Fee Contingency to fight your case. You can contact us for a free consultation.
Multi-Million Dollar Settlements
Our determination and relentlessness in court has resulted in multi-millions in settlements and verdicts.