Local Counsel in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & New Jersey
Reputable Attorneys in a Major Litigation Center
Philadelphia has a swift court system, capable of handling many sophisticated cases with speed and efficiency. Nevertheless, a successful case must adhere to the many nuances of local courts.
At Ginsburg & Associates Trial Lawyers, we understand the ins and outs of the Philadelphia court system. Our founding partner, Bruce Ginsburg, has been practicing personal injury litigation in New Jersey and Pennsylvania since 1980 and is well known in the city’s legal community.
Our local counsel in Philadelphia can offer you a number of important benefits, including:
- Ensuring all filings match the required format
- Advising and/or attending motions
- Making sure local rules are followed during depositions
- Assisting in settlement negotiations
- Holding settlement conference memos to the area’s standard
- Bringing familiarity to court
- Helping you through the entire litigation process
Additionally, our firm can act as a sponsor to aid visiting counsel with a petition for pro hac vice, meaning we can help cases from other jurisdictions be tried in the important legal hub of Philadelphia.
We have served as local counsel in this capacity for several mass tort cases and major medical malpractice suits.
Whether you need a local lawyer for your personal injury claim or local counsel to aid outside lawsuits, please do not hesitate to contact us at Ginsburg & Associates Trial Lawyers today.
We can be reached at (215) 564-4400 and online at ginsburg-law.com.