Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Holding Physicians, Hospitals & Medical Professionals Responsible in Pennsylvania & New Jersey
When medical practitioners are treating patients, they must do so following a standard of care. That means they are required to act in a way a reasonable professional would in similar situations. Unfortunately, not all doctors, physicians, nurses, hospital staff, or other caregivers adhere to this standard. When medical professionals are negligent or careless in their diagnoses, treatments, or aftercare, they can cause serious harm to their patients. In such situations, the injured party may have a right to pursue a medical malpractice claim.
If you or a loved one was harmed by a medical practitioner’s inaction or reckless actions, reach out to Ginsburg & Associates Trial Lawyers immediately. Our Philadelphia medical malpractice lawyers are committed to providing the skilled legal representation you need and working toward just compensation on your behalf.
We handle numerous medical malpractice cases, including:
- Allergic Reactions: A patient can suffer further medical conditions, or even death, if a medical professional administers a drug they’re allergic to or fails to react appropriately when the patient is having an allergic reaction.
- Birth Injury: Medical professionals who provide improper care during or immediately after a baby is born could cause harm that has lifelong consequences.
- Cerebral Palsy: Mistakes made by medical professionals during a baby’s birth could result in brain damage that causes cerebral palsy.
- Hospital Infections: When medical professionals fail to adhere to aseptic techniques, they can spread infections to patients, causing greater harm and the need for more medical treatments.
- Hospital Negligence: This occurs when a medical professional performs below the standard level of care and commits an error that causes harm to a patient.
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer: Failing to diagnose cancer may result in a patient not getting the necessary treatment timely or at all, which could lead to further complications.
- False diagnosis: If a medical professional does not correctly diagnose an illness or makes a delayed diagnosis, the patient may receive treatment they didn’t need or may not get the correct care for their underlying condition and could suffer harm.
- Medication Errors: Prescribing the wrong medication, entering prescription information into the system incorrectly, or failing to warn of harmful interactions between drugs can all result in serious injury, or even death, to a patient.
At Ginsburg & Associates Trial Lawyers, our team proudly serves victims in both Philadelphia and New Jersey. Call us at (215) 392-6616 today to get started with a free consultation.
Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
According to statistics, every year, 15,000 medical malpractice cases are reported in the country.
Some of the most common examples of medical malpractice include:
- Improperly set bone fractures
- Complications caused to mother or child after delivery
- Anesthesia complications
- Allergic reactions to medications
- Experimental therapy that results in neurological problems or permanent brain damage
- Heart surgery that results in lifelong health problems
- Brain damage caused by feeding a brain surgery patient by mouth
- Addiction that results from prescribing unnecessary drugs
- Physician’s failure to control diabetes
- Misdiagnosis of cancer
- Nerve damage during spinal surgery
- Transfer of a patient from one hospital to another without consent
- Undiagnosed appendicitis
Baby in Delay of C Section $15,000,000
Medical Malpractice $8,000,000
Police Negligence $3,200,000
Bus Accident $3,105,000
Pedestrian Injury $2,625,000
Medical Malpractice $2,000,000
Premises Liability $1,890,000
Civil Rights Violation $1,200,000
Motor Vehicle Accident $998,228
DUI Motor Vehicle Accident $985,000
Team Approach to Handling Your Case
Your case is given personal attention from every member of our experienced team.
Online Case Evaluation
Get your case started before you leave your home; your information is completely confidential.
Win or It's Free Guaranteed
We offer a No Recovery, No Fee Contingency to fight your case. You can contact us for a free consultation.
Multi-Million Dollar Settlements
Our determination and relentlessness in court has resulted in multi-millions in settlements and verdicts.