Police Brutality Attorneys in Philadelphia
Holding Law Enforcement Accountable to the Public They Serve Throughout Pennsylvania & New Jersey
More and more, it can seem like a certain amount of police brutality is simply to be expected – particularly in urban areas like Philadelphia. We see it in the headlines and hear it in the news: wrongful detainment, excessive use of a Taser® gun, coerced confessions, malicious prosecution, excessive beatings in correctional facilities, at traffic lights, in personal homes … the list is long. At Ginsburg & Associates Trial Lawyers, our Philadelphia police brutality lawyers’ goal is always to provide our clients with passionate advocacy and help them to hold law enforcement officers responsible for their actions.
Common forms of police brutality and misconduct include:
- Coercion to confess: In some cases, individuals are outnumbered and intimidated to confess to crimes which are then recorded and used to convict ‘criminals’ who police are in a hurry to lock away
- Excessive Force: If police unnecessarily cause bodily harm to you or your loved ones
- Injuries From Weapons: Unnecessary use of Tasers, batons, pepper spray and other non-lethal force
- Illegal Search and Seizure: A violation of your civil rights from illegal search and seizure of your home or vehicle
- Racial Profiling and Discrimination: Likely involving other probable cause violations
- Wrongful Death: Where deadly force is used on civilians when no weapon was present
To contact us, call (215) 564-4400. You can schedule your free consultation with our team today!
Case ResultsSee What We Have Recovered for People in Your Shoes
Baby in Delay of C Section $15,000,000
Medical Malpractice $8,000,000
Police Negligence $3,200,000
Bus Accident $3,105,000
Pedestrian Injury $2,625,000
Medical Malpractice $2,000,000
Premises Liability $1,890,000
Dental Malpractice $1,550,220
Civil Rights Violation $1,200,000
Tractor Trailer Accident $1,100,000
Why Choose Us?See What Sets Us Apart
Team Approach to Handling Your Case
Your case is given personal attention from every member of our experienced team.
Online Case Evaluation
Get your case started before you leave your home; your information is completely confidential.
Win or It's Free Guaranteed
We offer a No Recovery, No Fee Contingency to fight your case. You can contact us for a free consultation.
Multi-Million Dollar Settlements
Our determination and relentlessness in court has resulted in multi-millions in settlements and verdicts.
Defending Your Rights in Pennsylvania & New Jersey
Shootings, use of Tasers and batons can cause devastating injuries; the use of these violent methods needs to stop. Police violence is against the law. If you, a relative, or friend has been seriously injured by the police in Philly, please contact us for a free consultation. At Ginsburg & Associates Trial Lawyers, we are fully committed to utilizing the courts as a way to improve the lives of victims and affect positive social change. The extent of your injuries will be used to determine the compensation and damages you are entitled to after a case of brutality.