Slip & Fall Accident Lawyers
Injuries Caused By Unmarked and Unsafe Premises
A slip and fall injury attorney is responsible for the education and advice that a victim requires when they are looking to recover medical expenses that they incurred. The traumatic impact of slip and fall incidences can cause victims unmanageable medical expenses. Slip and fall injury lawyers provide advice on professional and ethical matters that arise, draft your legal documents in preparation for your case and evaluation of any compensation in order to obtain justice. We follow a strict code of conduct as slip and fall lawyers and provide strict confidentiality and loyalty to every client under our care.
Hazards That Can Cause Slip and Fall Accidents;
- Wet or Greasy Floors – water, grease, food and chemicals can be floor contaminants
- Icy Walkways – common in PA and NJ when walkways freeze during snowy weather
- Drainage Issues – allows water to spill onto floors from backed-up/broken pipes
- Clutter – anything obstructing a path that shouldn’t be there like cable, hoses or wire
- Uneven Steps or Stairs – marked uneven stairs and a handrail can prevent these falls
- Poor Lighting – insufficient lighting or burnt out light bulbs can cause unnecessary injuries.
In Philadelphia and New Jersey, incidences involving icy walkways are common and can lead to head injuries, torn ligaments, and more. Our slip and fall lawyers will provide reliable assistance to determine the liabilities of your accident and will fairly represent your cases.